SUMMIT SUITE 2.0
You asked, we listened.
The Summit suite is our leading roof top tent. With a set up time of less than 1 minute, mounting capabilities and extra carrying capacity, this tent brings a new level of innovation and durability.
The Summit Suite 2.0 maintains all the great features of the Summit Suite with some notable upgrades for ease of use, accessibility, and mounting strength.
This roof top tent is of the slimmest on the market, with the profile measuring only 6.3”. Featuring 360 degree upper and lower mounting channels, the Summit Suite offers the most integratabtle accessories available in our line up and has a roof top carrying capacity of 175 lbs when traveling. Mount extra gear like bikes, lightweight water-crafts, storage bins, or tools. Though this tent offers added capabilities and accessories, it includes everything you need to use it. Use it out of the box, outfit your tent all at once or upgrade over time with added accessories, this tent is excellent for those with a desire for the extraordinary. The Summit Suite allows you to go farther, carry more and still sleep soundly.
New Levered Latches
The Summit Suite 2.0 features new levered latches, these latches provide the same security though the ease of use has skyrocketed. These powder coated stainless steel latches will make your Summit Suite camping experience even more streamlined.
The width of the tent provides a narrower front profile. This reduces the weight of the tent, making it more suitable to mount to a wider range of vehicles, like midsize SUVs and cars.
Added Interior Pockets
Keep your belongings organized and easy to access, the Summit Suite 2.0 now features 6 additional interior pockets, making a total of 8. Flashlights, cell phones, car keys, your socks. Whatever you like to bring with you into the tent now has a nice and neat place to go.
Updated Mounting Hardware
The Summit Suite 2.0 comes with ultra durable and hardy mounting hardware, so you can feel comfortable taking the tent on all sorts of terrain, now let me see you bounce bounce bounce!
The updated hardware includes 7mm stainless steel mounting brackets with a rubber sleeve, and serrated flange nuts for reduced risk of hardware loosening over rough terrain.
Updated Shoe Bags
The included shoe bags had a serious makeover! They feature a large main pocket as well as exterior pockets which are now all fully enclosed with zippers. They are made of the same material as the tent canvas making these shoe bags highly water resistant and durable.
Included LED Light With Battery Storage Pocket
Set the mood with an LED light strip, included with the Summit Suite 2.0! Easily set it up by connecting your favorite USB compatible battery pack and tuck it into the storage pocket.
Built to last
- Outer shell: Powder coated heavy duty honeycomb and extruded aluminum for durability and puncture resistance
- Tent Body: 280gsm ripstop polyester cotton canvas with a PU coating of 2000 mm and a UPF of 40 plus for breathability and weather resistance
- Zippers: High quality SPS zippers for longevity with repetitive use
- Hardware: Stainless steel for longevity and resistance to corrosion
- Mattress: High density EPS foam for comfort and mattress airflow, firm to the touch yet adaptive to your body
- Removable Mattress cover: Polyester for durability, quick drying, and ease of cleaning
Included with the Summit Suite
- 7.5’ Telescopic Ladder
- 2.5" Upgraded High Density Foam Mattress
- 0.4” Anti Condensation Mat
- 2 Upgraded Shoe Bags
- Installation Hardware
- 2 Window Poles and bases
- 2 Upgraded Levered Latches
- 1 Handle
- 2 Sets of Ladder Mounting Brackets
- Aluminum shell features 360 degree upper and lower mounting channels to attach all the tent hardware as well as supporting added accessories
- High quality weatherstripping provides a seal between the upper and lower shell when closed
- Mesh panels for all entrances provide ventilation and air flow
- Extremely quick access - unhook the two latches, push up from the middle, and let the struts take over
- Features an elastic cord that pulls in fabric as you close for easy, seamless pack-up
- The included telescopic ladder can be adjusted to many heights
- Two sets of ladder mounting brackets for multiple options for entry points
- Included anti condensation mat
- 8 internal pockets for storing flashlights, cell phones and other camping accessories
- Large internal mesh storage pocket on the ceiling of the tent
- Roof top carrying capacity of 175 lbs when traveling or closed
- Rooftop carrying capacity of and 80 lbs can be left on while open
- Slim profile of 6.3” to reduce drag
- Aluminum handle and all stainless-steel hardware
- Removable mattress cover for easy cleaning
- Compatible with the Cross Rails, Shower Kit, 2m Straight Awning, Awning Brackets
- The flat roof provides an ideal location for added solar panels
- This tent is ideally mounted to truck bed racks and SUVs with an upgraded roof rack.
- Be sure to check the weight capacity of your vehicle's roof and your cross bar or platform style rack, and ensure it is at least the weight of the tent.
W: 56 ⅝ “ (143.8 cm) x L: 84.5” (214 cm) x H: 6.3” (16 cm) - including mounting rails
56” (142 cm)
Highest Point Inside
54” (137 cm)
160 lbs (73 kg)
W(Center to Center): 29.5” (75 cm) x L: 79” (201 cm)
Maximum Tent Roof Carrying Capacity
80 lbs (36.5 kg) while opening, 175 lbs (80 kg) while closed or traveling
W: 55.4” (140.7 cm) x L: 81.5” (206 cm)
*IMPORTANT: Customers are responsible for reading the Customer Shipment Receiving Instructions for rooftop tent orders.
- Shipping is free on orders over $500.
- Orders including a Rooftop Tent have a $150 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee.*
Rooftop tents will arrive anywhere from 3-14 days after they are shipped out; you will get a call to set up a delivery time on the day of delivery.
*Yukon, Nunavut & NWT please inquire about shipping rates. Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes.