HEAVY DUTY MOUNTING KIT
Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets
The custom designed Heavy Duty Mounting kit is highly recommended for the Summit Suite and essential for anyone who is taking the tent off-road. This thoroughly tested Mounting Kit ensures the safe and stable mounting of your tent to your rack. These mounting brackets are designed, manufactured and tested in Alberta, Canada; and inspired by the rugged terrain it offers.
This kit includes four sets of brackets made up of heavy duty T-bolts, lower mounting plates, nylock nuts and washers. When these components come together they create a secure load clamping system that is twice as thick as your average roof top tent installation hardware. Whether you are adventure camping, driving up a forest service road, or shuttling your friends up a mountain - you don’t want your tent to move. The T-bolts that slide perfectly into your tents mounting tracks are made from 6061 T6 aluminium that has a press fitted recessed carriage bolt. The lower mounting plate is ¼ inch black powder coated steel and has four bolt holes, providing three mounting width options. The nylock nuts are self locking and excellent at maintaining a secure attachment point when there is vibration or motion, and washers are included. This kit will give you the freedom and peace of mind to explore all types of terrain, no matter how rough.
- W: 3.81cm (1.5") x L: 10.2cm (4.5")
- The length variants refer to the T bolt length, not the bracket size.
- The inner holes on the bracket are 2.5"(6.4cm) apart center to center. The outside holes are 9.5cm(3.75") apart center to center.
- This kit includes four sets of brackets
- Lower mounting plate made from ¼” powder coated steel for strength, durability and corrosion resistance
- Lower mounting plate has four bolt holes providing three mounting width options
- T-bolts constructed from heavy duty aluminium with a press fitted recessed carriage bolt for a more secure mount
- Nylock nuts are self locking and withstand vibration and motion
- Shipping is free on orders over $500.
- Orders including a Rooftop Tent have a $150 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee.*
Rooftop tents will arrive anywhere from 3-14 days after they are shipped out; you will get a call to set up a delivery time on the day of delivery.
*Yukon, Nunavut & NWT please inquire about shipping rates. Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes.