Welcome to the top
The Summit suite is our leading roof top tent. With a set up time of less than 1 minute, mounting capabilities and extra carrying capacity, this tent brings a new level of innovation and durability. This roof top tent is of the slimmest on the market, with the profile measuring only 6.3”. Featuring 360 degree upper and lower mounting channels, the Summit Suite offers the most integratable accessories available in our line up and has a roof top carrying capacity of 175 lbs when travelling. Mount extra gear like bikes, lightweight water-crafts, storage bins, or tools. Though this tent offers added capabilities and accessories, it includes everything you need to use it. Use it out of the box, outfit your tent all at once or upgrade over time with added accessories, this tent is excellent for those with a desire for the extraordinary. The Summit Suite allows you to go farther, carry more and still sleep soundly.
Built to last
- Outer shell: Powder coated heavy duty honeycomb and extruded aluminium for durability and puncture resistance
- Tent Body: 280gsm ripstop polyester cotton canvas with a PU coating of 2000 mm and a UPF of 40 plus for breathability and weather resistance
- Zippers: High quality SPS zippers for longevity with repetitive use
- Hardware: Stainless steel for longevity and resistance to corrosion
- Mattress: High density EPS open cell foam for comfort and mattress airflow, firm to the touch and adaptive to your body
- Mattress cover: Polyester for durability, quick drying, and ease of cleaning
Included with the Summit Suite
- 7.5’ Telescopic Ladder
- 2.5" Upgraded High Density Foam Mattress
- 0.4” Anti Condensation Mat
- 2 Shoe Bags
- Installation Hardware
- 2 Window Poles and bases
- 2 Latches
- 1 Handle
- 2 Ladder Mounts
- Aluminium shell features 360 degree upper and lower mounting channels to attach all the tent hardware as well as supporting added accessories
- High quality weatherstripping provides a seal between the upper and lower shell when closed
- Mesh panels for all entrances provide ventilation and air flow
- Extremely quick access - unhook the two latches, push up from the middle, and let the struts take over
- Features an elastic cord that pulls in fabric as you close for easy, seamless pack-up
- The included telescopic ladder can be adjusted to many heights
- Two sets of ladder mounting brackets for multiple options for entry points
- Included anti condensation mat
- 2 internal pockets for storing flashlights, cell phones and other camping accessories
- Large internal mesh storage pocket on the ceiling of the tent
- Roof top carrying capacity of 175 lbs when travelling or closed
- Rooftop carrying capacity of and 80 lbs can be left on while open
- Slim profile of 6.3” to reduce drag
- Aluminium handle and all stainless-steel hardware
- Removable mattress cover for easy cleaning
- Compatible with the Cross Rails, Shower Kit, 2m Straight Awning, Awning Brackets
- The flat roof provides an ideal location for added solar panels
- FOR ANY OFF-ROAD USE, the HD Mounting Kit, sold separately, is essential for off road use and highly recommended when adding accessories and a load to your Summit Suite. Built exclusively for the Summit Suite, this mounting kit provides safest and most secure mounting system and will handle all types of terrain. Make sure to check it out to learn why.
- This tent is ideally mounted to truck bed racks and SUVs with an upgraded roof rack.
- Be sure to check the weight capacity of your vehicle's roof and your cross bar or platform style rack, and ensure it is at least the weight of the tent.
|Outside Shell||W: 60” (152.5 cm) x L: 84.5” (214 cm) x H: 6.3” (16 cm) - including mounting rails|
|Open Height||56” (142 cm)|
|Highest Point Inside||54” (137 cm)|
|Weight||160 lbs (73 kg)|
|Mounting Track||W: 29.5” (75 cm) x L: 79” (201 cm)|
|Maximum Tent Roof Carrying Capacity||80 lbs (36.5 kg) while opening, 175 lbs (80 kg) while closed or travelling|
|Mattress Dimensions||W: 59” (149.8 cm) x L: 81.5” (206 cm)|
*IMPORTANT: Customers are responsible for reading the Customer Shipment Receiving Instructions for rooftop tent orders.
- Shipping is free on orders over $500.
- Orders including a Rooftop Tent have a $150 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee.*
Rooftop tents will arrive anywhere from 3-14 days after they are shipped out; you will get a call to set up a delivery time on the day of delivery.
*Yukon, Nunavut & NWT please inquire about shipping rates. Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes.