Easy to use and versatile!
The Sky Loft, built for most roof sizes and weight carrying capacities. Get all the greatness of a hardshell in a lightweight package that fits on the smallest cars or the biggest trucks and everything in between. This tent is exceptionally quick and easy to open and close, the fastest and easiest in our lineup, spend more time doing what you set out to and less time setting up camp. With the Sky Loft, there’s the added bonus of some storage room inside, leaving room for some bedding in the tent when it’s packed up.
Light Weight and Durable
The tent’s upper and lower shell is made from an impact resistant injection moulded ABS plastic and an aluminum frame is added to the lower shell for rigidity and support while keeping the weight down. To provide durability and longevity, the upgraded mounting tracks are made from strengthened aluminium and the three built in ladder mounts are braced to the boxed aluminium frame, which offer multiple entry points to use with the aluminum telescopic ladder. Comes with all stainless steel installation hardware.
The inside of the shell features a quilted polyester fabric on the top and bottom, this removes the need for an anti condensation mat and assists with four season camping. The tent fabric is made from a 280 gsm polycotton ripstop canvas for breathability. All openings come with both canvas and mesh windows for ventilation. The Sky Loft features an elastic cord to gather the tent fabric creating ease when packing up. Sleep comfortably on a high density EPS open cell foam mattress that provides comfort and water resistance, it is firm to the touch yet adaptive to your body. The removable mattress cover is made from cotton for durability, moisture control and ease of cleaning.
Included with the Sky Loft
- 8 ft. 7 in. Telescopic Ladder
- 3" Upgraded High Density Foam Mattress
- Mattress Cover
- 2 Shoe Bags
- Stainless Steel Installation Hardware
- Canopy Tension Poles
- Outer shell: Impact resistant injection moulded ABS plastic and an aluminum frame
- Tent Body: 280gsm ripstop canvas with a PU coating of 2000 mm and a UPF of 40 plus for breathability and weather resistance
- Zippers: High quality SPS zippers for longevity with repetitive use
- Hardware: Stainless steel for longevity and resistance to corrosion
- Mattress: High density EPS open cell foam for comfort and mattress airflow, firm to the touch and adaptive to your body
- Mattress cover: Polyester for durability, quick drying, and ease of cleaning
- Outer shell features three mounted ladder brackets for multiple entry points
- Aerodynamic shape when closed, with the lowest point when closed measuring 7” and the highest measuring 11.5”
- Features one functional canopy and tension poles at the rear entry way
- Tent shell made from recyclable ABS plastic
- Mesh panels for all entrances provide ventilation and air flow
- The included telescopic ladder can be adjusted to many heights
- Quilted upper and lower inside removes the need for an anti condensation mat and aids in 4 season camping
- 2 internal pockets for storing flashlights, cell phones and other camping accessories
- Large internal mesh storage pocket on the ceiling of the tent
- Removable mattress cover for easy cleaning
- Extremely quick access, push up from the middle, and let the struts take over
- Features an elastic cord that pulls in fabric as you close for easy, seamless pack-up
|Outer Shell Dimensions||W: 54” x L: 84” x H: 7”|
|Outer Shell Highest Point Closed||11.5"|
|Highest Point Inside||48”|
|Mounting Track||W: 22" x L: 67"|
|Mattress Dimensions||W: 52" x L: 82"|
*IMPORTANT: Customers are responsible for reading the Customer Shipment Receiving Instructions for rooftop tent orders.
- Shipping is free on orders over $500.
- Orders including a Rooftop Tent have a $150 Oversize Shipping and Handling fee.*
Rooftop tents will arrive anywhere from 3-14 days after they are shipped out; you will get a call to set up a delivery time on the day of delivery.
*Yukon, Nunavut & NWT please inquire about shipping rates. Shipping not available to P.O. Boxes.